Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Official Starting Weight

I did the official weigh in this morning on my mom's scale because it is going to be the official scale. She has a nice weight watchers scale and mine is pretty old and not so accurate. Soooo...... I weighed in at 151.1. I was really hoping to start at under 150 but it doesn't surprise me with all of the eating and beer drinking that I have been doing of late.

The reason that I am starting this self-imposed challenge is that I obviously want to be healthier and look better but I have another twist to it. I am going to be 30 on October 18 and my mom has generously offered to take my younger sister Carly and I on a girls trip for my 30th. I decided to use this trip as some major motivation to lose weight.

Here are the Rules:

1. I must lose 20 lbs by July 1, 2010
2. If I lose 20 lbs before July 1, I must maintain that weight loss
3. 19.5 lbs will be rounded up to 20 lbs (This rule was a request of Carly's. She really wants to go on this trip!)

If these Rules are not met by July 1, NONE OF US ARE GOING ON THE TRIP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment